FLEX BARS,HOUSER CLAMP,GEAR

Hey peps moneys tight for me. I have two young baby girls got to start buying santa!

The Bars and 1 1/8 clamp have never been fully mounted on a quad. (never had a wrench on them Peroid just finger tighten to get the feel see if it was ok. I bought both brandnew. I have sold my quad now. paid almost $400 just for the bars and I have all the elastomers to with bars. paid $80 for the clamp. Will sell bars,elastomers,and clamp $400

Also I have Black and Red skulled riding gear jersey/pants $200

and Fox Tracker Boot great condition but broken in already size 14 $150

Hey peps moneys tight for me. I have two young baby girls got to start buying Santa!

The Bars and clamp have never been fully mounted on a quad. Never had a wrench on them Period just finger tighten to get the feel see if it was ok. I bought both brand new. I have sold my quad now. Paid $400 just for the bars and I have all the elastomers to with bars. Paid $80 for the clamp.

Flex Bars with elastomers - $350

Houser Clamp - $65

Both Bars and Clamp - $400

Also I have Black and Red skulled riding gear jersey/pants $200 obo

And Fox Tracker Boots with rough terrain bottoms great condition size 14 $150 obo

Hey peps moneys tight for me. I have two young baby girls got to start buying Santa!

The Bars and clamp have never been fully mounted on a quad. Never had a wrench on them Period just finger tighten to get the feel see if it was ok. I bought both brand new. I have sold my quad now. Paid $400 just for the bars and I have all the elastomers to with bars. Paid $80 for the clamp.

Flex Bars with elastomers - $350

Houser Clamp - $65

Both Bars and Clamp - $400

Also I have Black and Red skulled riding gear jersey/pants $200 obo

And Fox Tracker Boots with rough terrain bottoms great condition size 14 $150 obo

i have the flexbars on my ktm they are great.. can i get some pics of them and clamp