-----Iphone

banshee_terror_

i want a iphone 3g is best but the 2g is fine. for like 150 shipped. im counting on the screen being broken 2 get it at that price but if its not yayh...um as long as the tuch and lcd is fine and its not beat 2 hell ill buy it. o and if its unlocked thats awsome if not idk ill do it my self.. let me know what you got.. i would like a wallcharger 2 come with it if its possible

i want a iphone 3g is best but the 2g is fine. for like 150 shipped. im counting on the screen being broken 2 get it at that price but if its not yayh...um as long as the tuch and lcd is fine and its not beat 2 hell ill buy it. o and if its unlocked thats awsome if not idk ill do it my self.. let me know what you got.. i would like a wallcharger 2 come with it if its possible

hey i have a iphone 3g in almost perfect condition no scratches on the screen or ne where on the phone everthing works never froze, i have the wallcharger i would like to get 225 for it i have two cases that will come with it let me know if your interested i might be able to drop it to 175

• 2 weeks later...