Been a couple years

Yamahammer

Nice pic's in LS

But the paddles are paddlabrat's from Fullerton sand tire staggered cut number 2 paddles cut off, 14 paddles IIRC they are for duning and dragging the stagger cut makes them slide better than a hauler. Well at least that's what they tell me i am going to try a set of haulers next time out, but they do hook pretty good.

Ill get some better pic's today of the bike and tires.

Edited by Yamahammer

• 3 weeks later...

I LIKE IT MAT! DAM DUDE I WISH I LIVED CLOSER TO YOU. GET IT DEAD ON CAUSE I'M CUMMING NEXT YEAR AND WERE DRAGGIN UP OLDS....................................... CANT WAIT... :headbang:

I THOUGHT YOU WERE RUNNING CPI'S?

nope BB sheer

7 mill cub cleaned up, case matched, lock up, r-1 clutch ,39 pwk's,Big bowls on carbs, vforce 3 reeds ,Ricky stator 200 watt stator and flywheel and adjustable timing plate, Lone star rear axle, + 6 rear arm,shock re-valved by race tech, Quick sand front arms +2 +1 full hiem, works triple rates, lone star +2 +1 steering stem, 1 1/8 Suzuki bend bars, Full ASV levers shorty's rotators and shields, 1 Piece braided lines,Tether kill switch,Hella 4000 lights 100 watt bulbs,Ricky stator light bar cut and modified, custom made rear tail light led Orange in color dual filament,IMS foot pegs down 1 back 1,Taylor spark plug wires,custom seat cover,GYTR belly skid plate and side panels,RIS front bumper,Kicker shifter brake lever and grab bar chromed, all the billet stuff, and I'm sure there is more little stuff. i bought this bike new in the end of 02 for a Christmas present and know have this its been done like the current state for a couple years could not ride it last year due to hand surgery. So you can imagine how pumped i am to get it out for thanksgiving to glamis.

Thanks john it was a Little bit of a battle getting it to run right but its almost there. I have a dyno test and tune set up in glamis over thanksgiving so hopefully i can get it 100% and have some numbers.

Cant wait to see you guys in Feb, is sure you're brother coming also.

Edited by Yamahammer