Where can I get RZ shift forks?

The forks do not have any rollers! Im pretty They are identical to the bashee ones.... even the shift drum looks exactly the same...

I have a set of used RZ350 fork in hand that came from a low millage engine and the pin is really a roller type. The fork is too small to add a bearing, I presume is an internal bushing that make the roller.

For the bearing on the stator side of the drum, WCR can install you a roller bearing for something like 30 buck ...

I have a set of used RZ350 fork in hand that came from a low millage engine and the pin is really a roller type. The fork is too small to add a bearing, I presume is an internal bushing that make the roller.

For the bearing on the stator side of the drum, WCR can install you a roller bearing for something like 30 buck ...

The roller was just a small ring that went over the pin on the fork and sat down in the groove of the drum. Is this what you have and do you have the roller also? I have a whole tube of the bearsings to go on the stator side of the shift drum and I am having a local machine shop modify the drum for that. The bearing kit that I am talking about from the Two Stroke Shop is for the mainshaft and countershaft bearings and they have more balls or more and bigger rollers depending on the bearing. I have been trying to cross reference the bearings so I can buy them at the local bearing house and not have to pay shipping from Australia.

Im not saying you are incorrect because there could be different variations, but my RZ forks are as described above. There is no collar or roller that goes over the pin on the forks. If you were to set my RZ forks next to a banshee fork, you could not tell them apart visually. However when you pick them up, the pin in the RZ fork rotates freely in the fork, where the banshee is solid.