FMF Fatties/PC silencer and Trinity 2into1 intake plus carb

dave5.0

Title pretty much explains it. I just bought a bike that has this stuff on it. I'm going to put stock carbs back on it and want to go in the drag direction. So who wants to swap? I want a set of Shearer or Vito's inframe drag pipes and silencers and a set of VF3s. Don't have pics yet but can get some. Probalby gonna paint the new pipes black so flaking isn't an issue. My pipes have a dent in the end of the right silencer. Nothing to crazy. They also have some surface rust. I could clean them up if your stuff is mint. Not sure of the carb size yet either. I know its a Keihin though. I also have a Pro Design plate with a foam filter on it that I could throw in too for some pods. Let me know. Thanks.

are you willing to sell the pipes out right if so pics please?

I might sell them but not yet. I've still got them on the bike. If I move them right now I wanted something to put back on. If nothing comes up in a swap soon I might start selling this stuff outright. I should be able to get some pics today. I'm going to mess with it a little.