Hipers & Razr2's For Sale in NH

I have a set of Hiper beadlock wheels off my Banshee, they will fit YFZ as well as all Yamaha's. I would like to sell the whole set but may consider spliting for the right offer. Front rims are single beadlocks, 4+1 with Maxxis Razr2 22X7-10 tires mounted, tires have 10 hours on them. The rears are 9" dual beadlocks with a brand new set of Maxxis Razr2's in size 22X11-9 never mounted. The rims are in excellent condition, with no damage except for typical scuffs to the beadlocks. Prefer local sale but will ship, if shipped buyer pays shipping. $650

I have a set of Hiper beadlock wheels off my Banshee, they will fit YFZ as well as all Yamaha's. I would like to sell the whole set but may consider spliting for the right offer. Front rims are single beadlocks, 4+1 with Maxxis Razr2 22X7-10 tires mounted, tires have 10 hours on them. The rears are 9" dual beadlocks with a brand new set of Maxxis Razr2's in size 22X11-9 never mounted. The rims are in excellent condition, with no damage except for typical scuffs to the beadlocks. Prefer local sale but will ship, if shipped buyer pays shipping. $650

I have pics but they are too big to post, please let me know if you want to see them & I will e-mail them.

• 2 weeks later...