2006 SE for sale

l_0f18e8efb87541f29508d0b3ace50b00.jpg

If you havent heard I wrecked my knee last friday and due to some bills I have to sale the shees.In case anyone is interested Im sell the oh6 for $3000 firm. It has fmfs, pods, +4, Fast/Noss head with 21cc domes,torrs removal kit, Race cut plastic, blingstar bumper. Im not joking when I say that it has between 15-20 hours since I bought it brand new last summer.I am looking to get $3000 for it. In case anyone is looking for a set of new or used sand tires I have two sets. One is older and the other is brand new,new,new, i dont mean used once new. The new ones are on polised itps. The fronts are sand star and the back are ams arrows, i know not the best but there new and if you dont have a lot of money. I would like to get $100 for the used set and $200 for the new set. I can take pics if anyone is interested. My email is tucsongp@yahoo.com and phone #520-991-1986. I also have boots that have been used once and a helmet that has been used the life of the banshee (not long)with oakley goggles, craftsman atvlift, sync tool. Extra stock head, stock bumper. Let me know if anyone is interested. Im located in Tucson.

• 2 weeks later...