Check out my buddys Grille

Doddy

Laker for life!!!!!!!!

But that is pretty sick.

Dont you just love these idiots that dont know anything about sports? You cant even call yourself a man if you dont know that.

Why are you both from Oregon and routing for the Fucking Lakers? Fuck the Lakers I can't wait to play them this year. (Although I admit Kobe is an amazing player...I still hate him!)

lol, are you sayin that because we are from oregon we should be rooting for the blazers? <_< . you know whats gonna happen when we play you guys right? you guys will probly win at home and we will for sure win our home games against you guys. same shit every year. banghead . you know why? because the blazers, unlike every other team they play (which is why they arent very good), they actually show up to play against the lakers. if they played as hard as they do against the lakers against every team, they might actually turn into a legitimate western contender. untill then, they're garbage. :shrugani:

yo, why do you like the same sports team as i do?

Let's get one thing straight.

You like the same team i do.

I ain't no ones bitch.

Let's get one thing straight.

You like the same team i do.

I ain't no ones bitch.

well, i'm older, there for you are my little bitch. :evil: haha

you're my bitch when it comes to liking the lakers, you're my bitch when it comes to liking the packers, and you're my bitch when it comes to liking the ducks.

j/p man, im not hatin on ya. its just weird that you like the same teams as i do. :huh:

We aren't contenders? We smoked the lakers, just wait were only getting better and surpassing the lakers!

yeah, you guys beat us 1 game last year....out of 3. and you consider that smoking...how? :shrugani::lol: