Single carb

crash&burn

Your gonna get allot of diffrent answers hahah so heres mine.

in my opinion i love it!. i ride tight trails and some wide open fire roads hill climbs mx style tracks. i have gained a crap load of bottom and lost a little on the top but doesnt matter to me. easier jetting when ever you need it less thumb cramp better gas milage and just more torguey if thats a word hahha. downs are you lose topend speed/power doesnt breath like 2 carbs would.

i have no complaints lol

My opinion is if you get a single carb you HAVE to get some low mid pipes. I got +4 timing, vf3's(not preferable for this style of riding), 22cc domes, pt mids, and a agg trail port with stock gearing and I love how my shee rides. If your not doing mostly if not all trails then stick with stock carbs or some 28's.

My opinion is if you get a single carb you HAVE to get some low mid pipes. I got +4 timing, vf3's(not preferable for this style of riding), 22cc domes, pt mids, and a agg trail port with stock gearing and I love how my shee rides. If your not doing mostly if not all trails then stick with stock carbs or some 28's.

ok i do a bunch of trail riding in the fall and spring but in the summer its pretty much nothin but dunes.... so what i am asking now is how hard is it to swap from single to dual carbs... do i have change my throttle cables and stuff like that to make the swap back and forth from single to dual or would it be better to stick with one style of setup.... like now i hill hill climb in third gear with no problems and i out run the four strokes in the trails with dual carbs

ok i do a bunch of trail riding in the fall and spring but in the summer its pretty much nothin but dunes.... so what i am asking now is how hard is it to swap from single to dual carbs... do i have change my throttle cables and stuff like that to make the swap back and forth from single to dual or would it be better to stick with one style of setup.... like now i hill hill climb in third gear with no problems and i out run the four strokes in the trails with dual carbs

You have to swap the cable since its only for 1 carb rather than two. Run your fuel lines and what not, and whether your running a box or pods then you might have to remove the box. I think you can find a happy spot in the middle without having to swap carbs all the time.