Banshee billet hubs, works shocks FS

BklynLOD

Sorry, Shee is gone. if anyone has some 2006 kawi 636 parts or 2003 crf450r stuff, I'm willing to trade. other than that I can use the cash. The shocks do not need a rebuild. they are in good condition. I can do $125 for the plastics, but u pay shipping. I would have to see what shipping would be and wash them up nice for u cuz last time i rode was in the mud and they full of mud.

I would do $150 + shipping for the shocks, Thats a great deal for those shocks.

Sorry, Shee is gone. if anyone has some 2006 kawi 636 parts or 2003 crf450r stuff, I'm willing to trade. other than that I can use the cash. The shocks do not need a rebuild. they are in good condition. I can do $125 for the plastics, but u pay shipping. I would have to see what shipping would be and wash them up nice for u cuz last time i rode was in the mud and they full of mud.

WhAt stuff u want for the 636 I don't ride mine anymore it's just sitting round

Are you able go get back with some of us I'm interested on all of it plus I got 636 parts for you

Are you able go get back with some of us I'm interested on all of it plus I got 636 parts for you

Sorry, I haven't gotten a chance to get back to everyone. The plastics and shocks are sold.

Still have the lever, lonestar hubs and skat-trak paddles available. What year is the 636? I need the shifter and rear brake sets. do u have any stunt parts? cage, subcage, chain and sprocket kit?