need help jetting 440cc t-rex full drag port powervalves

Hi everybody,I purchased a t-rex 440cc power valve set up and have 35 pwk carbs,dyna ign,billet intakes with 6 inch k/n open filters,and t-5s for now until I can afford some cpi's or shears,cylinders have a full drag port with matched bottom cases,looking on alba racing web site and they said dasa recommends using 42 pilots,eek needles on 2 clip position and 142 mains,but this is for a 400 set up and probably no porting done,I have the eek needles and a pretty big jet kit that goes up to 200 mains and 60 pilots,I want to start out rich but know which one to start with,dasa jetting seems to be a little lean I think and its a fresh build and don't want to blow it up,so please give me all your input,first big bore power valve I've owned,Thanks guys

Hi everybody,I purchased a t-rex 440cc power valve set up and have 35 pwk carbs,dyna ign,billet intakes with 6 inch k/n open filters,and t-5s for now until I can afford some cpi's or shears,cylinders have a full drag port with matched bottom cases,looking on alba racing web site and they said dasa recommends using 42 pilots,eek needles on 2 clip position and 142 mains,but this is for a 400 set up and probably no porting done,I have the eek needles and a pretty big jet kit that goes up to 200 mains and 60 pilots,I want to start out rich but know which one to start with,dasa jetting seems to be a little lean I think and its a fresh build and don't want to blow it up,so please give me all your input,first big bore power valve I've owned,Thanks guys

I jetted a 472 t-rex. Ended up with 148 mains, 45 pilot and CEL needle. Hope this helps.

Dont listen to anything Alba says. Its going to be hard for anyone to tell you exactly what the jetting is supposed to be. I would say start somewhere around 52 pilots, 170 mains. Depending on your elevation. The jetting I suggested is around sea level. The T-5's will probably choke that motor down quite a bit. That jetting will probably be really fat. But it will be a safe start. Where is your timing at? If I were to guess your jetting will probably end up around 160 mains when tuned at sea level.

Dont listen to anything Alba says. Its going to be hard for anyone to tell you exactly what the jetting is supposed to be. I would say start somewhere around 52 pilots, 170 mains. Depending on your elevation. The jetting I suggested is around sea level. The T-5's will probably choke that motor down quite a bit. That jetting will probably be really fat. But it will be a safe start. Where is your timing at? If I were to guess your jetting will probably end up around 160 mains when tuned at sea level.

I live in illinios and i would say were about 600 feet or so above sea level,I hate to have to use the t5s,but out of funds right now,poor man needs to ride.I've got a set of cts high rev pipes with fat jugs,might be better?dont know for sure,I really appreciate the input,thanks guys

I have a dyna adjustable timing ,I usually use curve 3 which is a broad power curve and i have adjustable timing plat