carb and air filter ?'s

hey whats up guys, i just had a few questions here. if i got bigger carbs from stock what else would i have to change on my quad (its completely stock) would i NEED exhaust? and what else might i NEED if i do this. and how do the K n N airfilter work on an all stock quad (eliminating the air box)? thanks guys, i know this may seem like stupids ?'s but i have no idea

Well depends on what carbs you want to get? I run 30's and i run the airbox with a K/N clamp on filter and also rockets with the thick 1-1/8 stinger tubes and they clear fine. Didn't have to change any rubber carb/airbox boots with them at all. bolt up and go. You don't "need" to get after market pipes for bigger carbs but you should anyways as that and a filter should be the very first performance mod for you to do.

If you wnet with bigger carbs from 33mm and up then you will have to run filter pods or change the intake and airbox boots and move the airbox back and inch or 2.

IMO, get some after market pipes for what type of riding you plan on doing.