03 kx 500 for sale or trade

banshee_drag03

i have a 03 kx 500 up for sale or trade the bike is way to big for me and it has so much compression i cant start it i will consider any kind of trades as well the motor is all stock i put a used back tire on it and a new tube in it and i also put a rear shock on it the plastic is green the engine is pretty clean and runs good it has a fmf fatty and fmf silencer on it the seat is good on it and it will stand up in 5th gear with me on it dont matter how fast you are running so if your interested in it you can email me at kentuckydevil200@yahoo.com or you can call or text me at 606 269 8231 anytime and i will get you pics of the bike on request so let me know wat you have to trade thanx

i have a 03 kx 500 up for sale or trade the bike is way to big for me and it has so much compression i cant start it i will consider any kind of trades as well the motor is all stock i put a used back tire on it and a new tube in it and i also put a rear shock on it the plastic is green the engine is pretty clean and runs good it has a fmf fatty and fmf silencer on it the seat is good on it and it will stand up in 5th gear with me on it dont matter how fast you are running so if your interested in it you can email me at kentuckydevil200@yahoo.com or you can call or text me at 606 269 8231 anytime and i will get you pics of the bike on request so let me know wat you have to trade thanx

i sent you text where you located ? I"m in springfeild mo 417 379 7474 i have mint banshee