cub tuning

i made a post like this before got alot of good info thanks. so i got me some 165 main jets to start out with. i have 52 pilots in it already. my timing is at plus 4 now. i just wanted to kno kinda in the ball park where it all should be. like with a 165 main around where should i start on my air fuel mixture, pilot will be 52 thats all i have now. i will be puttin in the 165 tom hopefully i can get it tuned good with yals help. and i also would like to know more about ''cubs and timing''. should i try more timing when i get to tuning on it or what???

i made a post like this before got alot of good info thanks. so i got me some 165 main jets to start out with. i have 52 pilots in it already. my timing is at plus 4 now. i just wanted to kno kinda in the ball park where it all should be. like with a 165 main around where should i start on my air fuel mixture, pilot will be 52 thats all i have now. i will be puttin in the 165 tom hopefully i can get it tuned good with yals help. and i also would like to know more about ''cubs and timing''. should i try more timing when i get to tuning on it or what???

Did you get some CEL needles also? put your needles on middle clip, air screws 2 turns out from lightly seated and see what you got.

get it tuned in good then start bumping your timing up a little bit.

hillarious... slopoke tried to hook me up with some needles and jets but they got lost we tryin to get it tho. im will be there sunday slopoke hopefully you can make it ill be in a green 95 f150 jacked up. carbon fiber plastics on bike... im gonna that as soon as i wake up. i still want to get more power out of it. it'd be cool if you got to ride it and could kinda tell me where to go then. thnks for all yals help man. im learnin alot about my bike and all and i appreciate it.

I may ride that way this weekend poorboy and ck you out. I will be in a 4dr gray/ grey fx4 with a yellow sloshee. MYBE I can have those needles with me. we can change em there. But try that other that we discussed first

hye man hope you can get out there this weeekend and try to help me get this thing hookin up... be fun man. im wonderin if i shouldnt put this 165 in here i bumped my timin up a lil had to do it lol. i think it will be good for it.

If I can make it i'll throw my toolbox and lil pop up tent and we will tinker with it. I found my package. It made it backfrom a trip to Memphis Tn. GO FIGURE>>>> Go ahead and do what ever you want to do and like i say we can tune there.

damn they were way off huh lol... but hell yea man im countin on it! well get it back and i can give you my home address to send it this time. i got my sprocket on timing at +7 just had to see what it will do. and im gonna run it tom and prob put that 165 in it just to see and then ill count on you bein there sunday man so we can see if we can get it right! another guy from here will be there.