NEED HELP WITH FRESH TOP END AND JETTING

I have recently rebuit my top end on my bike do to comp loss after doing so i notice a differentence in low end turq. It does not seem to have the bottom end like it had. Am using stock carbs with 320 jet, and i believe stock pilot?, and have the needle on the fourth clip down. does these seem right to you guys. my mods are coolhead with 18 cc domes (185 p.s.i), vorce three reeds, reed spacers on carb side, tors elim, toomy t5's, timing plate set at +4, stock bore 60 over pistons, dyan fs ignition box, toomy two into one air filter, am also mix my fuel with one gallon of 110 cam 2 and one gallon of 94 octoan. if you can direct me in the right way i would thank you for your help. i broke it in and last night i ran it down the street after it was warmed up and shut it of in fifth gear i checked the plugs and there tan to me they look good. so if you can give any ideals i would thank you. thanks :biggrin:

did you change anything other than just putting new pistons in it since teardown? did you actually read 185psi or is that just a chart number?

I tested it with a snap on gauge, when i had took me heads to the mich shop and pistons they mic'd them and said then just needed honed and new pistons and said from looking at the pistons it was running lean. i had 300 main jets in it and the clip on the needle was it the center. they said jump up two jets and move the clip down so thats what i did. and when i rude it did not seem to have the low end it did before but when the power band hits it hits hard and it shits and gets. i just do not want to tore the pistons or rings up.