Sand Hill Atv, MS sunday.....HILLARIOUS...

HILLARIOUS.... i was seein if you was plannin on goin out to sand hills this weeekend im goin sunday... for anybody else who lives in ms they have a nice lil drag strip some pretty big hills im gonna try to get some vids. but come on its in perkingston, ms right by perk university... come get some :biggrin: i need some competition :biggrin:

HILLARIOUS.... i was seein if you was plannin on goin out to sand hills this weeekend im goin sunday... for anybody else who lives in ms they have a nice lil drag strip some pretty big hills im gonna try to get some vids. but come on its in perkingston, ms right by perk university... come get some :biggrin: i need some competition :biggrin:

im in louisiana i went there last weekend! 1st time, the lil drag strip is sweet. You go often?

im in louisiana i went there last weekend! 1st time, the lil drag strip is sweet. You go often?

often as i can lol when my bike is together i got time and gas money lol. but yea i like it man its not far from my house. lilke 30-45 min. i'd like to see who on here goes that way we could meet up ya know. but yea i got my lil ol 421 cub cleaned up and ready to go. just waitin til i get off work sunday.

cool cool, we'll have to hook up sometime. So that thing run or what?

hell yea lol. it always could be better tho ya know. i didnt go yesterday man it came a flood! lol it got bad so i said hell with it. talked to owner john tho he said they gonna put on a lil race labor day weekend gonna have a lil tree(light) setup and stuff. hopefully ill have a longer swingarm by then! but yea definately man need to get together out there ill prob camp next time i go they're pretty cool out there pretty leanient ya kno. but yea man you get on the top end of about 4th gear and you better hold on it just keeps pullin its fun lol.

gimme some directions from hattiesburg mississippi

go hwy 49 south to wiggins, take hwy26 (i believe) west.

go a couple of miles or so. im not sure but i blieve it is old hwy 26 or so,

at the bottom of a hill take a left. there is a sign there at the intesection but last time

i went, it was grown over with vegetation. take a left at that intersection, keep left for a

couple of miles untill you see another sign.

jeff has a website www.sandhillatv.com

great place to ride and have fun.

poorboy, do you have anything to run me with yet. j/k

I dont think I will make it this weekend, maybe next weekend. :sad:

Edited by Hilarious

go hwy 49 south to wiggins, take hwy26 (i believe) west.

go a couple of miles or so. im not sure but i blieve it is old hwy 26 or so,

at the bottom of a hill take a left. there is a sign there at the intesection but last time

i went, it was grown over with vegetation. take a left at that intersection, keep left for a

couple of miles untill you see another sign.

jeff has a website www.sandhillatv.com

great place to ride and have fun.

poorboy, do you have anything to run me with yet. j/k

I dont think I will make it this weekend, maybe next weekend. :sad:

he he he he i have an untuned 4mil cub not stretched lol but ill still run it lol. map quest it its easy to find off 49... hilarious ive gotta get this thing tuned right man you know anybody who does tunin in ms.?

he he he he i have an untuned 4mil cub not stretched lol but ill still run it lol. map quest it its easy to find off 49... hilarious ive gotta get this thing tuned right man you know anybody who does tunin in ms.?

i usually try to do my own tuning unless the bike is fuel injected.

what's wrong with your bike?

i usually try to do my own tuning unless the bike is fuel injected.

what's wrong with your bike?

its topping out, running outta power too fast on the top end... i'd love for you to ride it and tell me how to get it right buddy that'd be great im gonna try to go sunday this weekend but my clutches might not make it :confused: check out repairs and mods section i had a post tryin to get some info on how to get it right... thought about trying some timing... :confused: heard cubs loved timing but yea it just tops out too fast...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have my camper spot reserved for labor day. I hope you come out there dave, long time no see.I dont think i ever met you poorboy, hope you make it out there too,I would like to see your cub bike.

where in the world have you been, dave?

i wont be out for labor day weekend. we are shooting for

the weekend after. yall try to make it out there for that

weekend too. lol

Hey Dutch I Finally got my bike all back together, I am going to Cody's this weekend and doing a plug chop and test it all out then I'll want to go and make another trip to sandhill in the next month or so. I may be going to the spillway next saturday you gonna be there?