need advice on tuning or parts combo..

my one bike seems to be a bit of a slug well i guess it goes not bad but not how i feel it should. i actually bought this one the way it is so maybe the combo of parts is whats holding it back. it is a stock stroke welded crank with a set of ct racing monoblock big bore jugs 73mm i contacted them and there records show they did an aggressive dune port. has 180psi of compression running it at +4 on the timing, has a set of bb shearer inframes, has aluminum intakes, v-force reeds, and a pair of 38mm pwk air strykers on it with 180 mains plug chops show the jetting is bang on it runs good just doesn't seem to put the power out i feel it should i can only beat my buddies 700 raptor piped chipped intake by about a bike length and i am a competent rider. i feel this bike should walk all over him. oh ya and i am running 110vp in it with castor 927. any advice would be great.

try putting your timing back some, and get your porting specs, to see what kind of porting you have. do you have reed spacers on the jugside? if so, try them on the carbside. i've heard a few cases where they hurt topend there, and a few say there's no problem.