Selling banshee to get better one?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a rap so just rap it in ur head. >>>>>I love my banshee like i love my ganja, Ill smoke ur raptor like i smoke marijuana, back off boy and show some respect, my banshee has a 2 cylinder vtec, when i go out people wanna see my ride,Ill paint my radiator cover for that carbon fiber look, put my itp rims cause they give me better ride........ thats all i have got for now

Just so we dont forget. lol

Everything posted on it came from the little shitheads mouth plus the link to this thread is on there...I'm sure you'd think it was cool if it saved you from wasting time and money buyin that heap of shit.... :down:

yea i would think its cool but still regardless of anything this guy is part of the forum. We shouldnt be doing these types of thing to our own i consider u guys to be my friends, im pretty sure banshee killa thought the same until u guys went and did this, sure he is annoying as fuck but u guys have to understand the guy is just trying to fit in with us.

This is a rap so just rap it in ur head. >>>>>I love my banshee like i love my ganja, Ill smoke ur raptor like i smoke marijuana, back off boy and show some respect, my banshee has a 2 cylinder vtec, when i go out people wanna see my ride,Ill paint my radiator cover for that carbon fiber look, put my itp rims cause they give me better ride........ thats all i have got for now

Just so we dont forget. lol

hahahahahahahaha, the rhymes of elkaracing_shee, aka xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx, aka douhe bag, aka dumb little bastard, and all the other names he's been called.

yea i would think its cool but still regardless of anything this guy is part of the forum. We shouldnt be doing these types of thing to our own i consider u guys to be my friends, im pretty sure banshee killa thought the same until u guys went and did this, sure he is annoying as fuck but u guys have to understand the guy is just trying to fit in with us.

:laugh: You were THAT guy back in highschool.

i agree plus i thought what goes in banshee hq stays in banshee hq, but u guys proved me wrong, and again thanks for spreading The word that my add is a scam, :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:, haha actually why dont i post an add everywhere talking about the people on banshee hq, but im not that kind of guy

Edited by xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

i agree plus i thought what goes in banshee hq stays in banshee hq, but u guys proved me wrong, and again thanks for spreading The word that my add is a scam, :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

then dont try to rip people off be honest when your selling something.........because u never just never know.......

i agree plus i thought what goes in banshee hq stays in banshee hq, but u guys proved me wrong, and again thanks for spreading The word that my add is a scam, :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: , haha actually why dont i post an add everywhere talking about the people on banshee hq, but im not that kind of guy

What are you even talking about "what goes in banshee stays in banshee hq"? You said your quad was junk then posted a for sale ad on another site saying that it was nice and not mentioning anything you said on the 1st page of this useless thread. Your ad was a scam, you were misleading people by what you said. You could post and ad everywhere else talking about this website but you've probably already been banned from those so that wouldn't work in your favor either.

What are you even talking about "what goes in banshee stays in banshee hq"? You said your quad was junk then posted a for sale ad on another site saying that it was nice and not mentioning anything you said on the 1st page of this useless thread. Your ad was a scam, you were misleading people by what you said. You could post and ad everywhere else talking about this website but you've probably already been banned from those so that wouldn't work in your favor either.

MHHHHHHh, ha i bet you never misleaded people, haha i even bet you my banshee that you never lied to people P.S i love how this keeps getting better, ITS JUST ME AGAINST THE WORLD NOW BABY :thanks:

Edited by xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

MHHHHHHh, ha i bet you never misleaded people, haha i even bet you my banshee that you never lied to people

well for me myself i've only mislead girls into thinking i was still a virgin but you.......definately still a virgin. hahaha

MHHHHHHh, ha i bet you never misleaded people, haha i even bet you my banshee that you never lied to people

not when it was a 3000 purchase no. that's fuckin stupid. if you were older than 13 and had ever worked for a penny in your life you'd understand. still want my address? I got a map made up for you from every major highway comin down from canada just in case with rest stops planned out along the way for ya.

still tryin to figure out what i said to make ur daddy so mad, but hey it's hard to stop a mad canadian

Edited by okbeast

i agree plus i thought "what goes in banshee hq stays in banshee hq"

this aint vegas buddy if u act like a dick or scammer then u deserve 2 get ur spot blown up

maybe if u didnt bring all ur lil high school drama around here ppl wouldnt be givin u a hard time