No Electric.....

I was recently riding a wheelie, and when she came down it hit a little hard. And as soon as it hit the ground, quad died. Would anyone have any idea as to where to start looking? I have checked compression and fuel. I am getting both, but I hold the spark plug in my hand and ground it out and kick it and I don't get poked. I have taken all of the plastic off of the machine and it doesn't appear that there are any broken wires or spots where it is grounding out. Where should I start?

i had some electrical issues a while backand it turned out to be that when i had put the timing plate on that i let one of the wires from the stator loose and it got knicked by the rotor when it was spinning. it didnt happen right away though. it happened about 3 weeks later. like a dumbass since i didnt see it during my initial trouble shoot session and loss of religion trying to figure it out i replaced the coils and ecm but oh well i was wanting some expensive new toys for it anyways.