Dunable Transmission, Like New

This is a fresh Branshee Transmission that was just machined by A&S Racing. It shifts like butter, and is perfect for dune riding. It is not an override, but A&S did some tweaks to make it shift nicely under load.

It can be shifted without the clutch or with under load, I always shifted with the clutch, but was told that it can be shifted without in a drag racing situation. It can also be backloaded without issue since it isn't an override.

All gears are in perfect condition, this has 2 hours ride time on it since the work was done.

Includes the bearings, the shift shaft, the shift rod and ball, all gears and the shift drum with a brand new Cascade shift star (modified also for cleaner shifting).

No issues finding neutral in this trans, shifts perfectly.

I have over $400 into the transmission alone.

$275 for everything you see in the pic

banshee_trans2.JPG

Why are you selling this?

Are the dogs cut on the inside of the gears?

do you have more pics?

thanks

I believe that they do cut the dogs, but I honestly don't know what exactly he does. I know it shifted awesome in my bike, felt like the fastest shifting Banshee I had ridden.

I am selling it because I totally parted out my bike to try to recoupe as much money as I possibly could out of it.

I can take some more pics if you like, let me know exactly what you want to see, and I will do it right when I get home.

Put it on ebay.

It'll sell.

Considering a bone stock tranny fetches 125 to 140 now a days, this is a SMOKING deal and you're giving it away....

Good luck!!

Yea, I know. I had it on Ebay, went the whole time, and only one watcher.

It sold this morning though.

Thanks for the advice