cleaning up ac pro pegs

Jokerzwild

I bought ac pro pegs acouple years back and was always thinking they looked like crap the damn finish on them sucks and they put the damn stickers on upside down so thurs I took off the stickers wich helped but then I saw my polisher on the shelf needles to say five hours of sanding and polishing they now look like they should of when I bought them don't have my computer up right now or I post picks just wondering if anyone else has done this

• 2 weeks later...
I bought ac pro pegs acouple years back and was always thinking they looked like crap the damn finish on them sucks and they put the damn stickers on upside down so thurs I took off the stickers wich helped but then I saw my polisher on the shelf needles to say five hours of sanding and polishing they now look like they should of when I bought them don't have my computer up right now or I post picks just wondering if anyone else has done this

i did that to my yfz blacklines when i had them but a little mud and dirt later your back to almost worse that before

i know there going to get dirty again i wasnt polishing them for that they looked like shit brandnew the welds were a joke and they even had vise marks where they bent them plus i was bored and didnt realy want to be in the house and buy the way whats a good clear coat to use on them

i know there going to get dirty again i wasnt polishing them for that they looked like shit brandnew the welds were a joke and they even had vise marks where they bent them plus i was bored and didnt realy want to be in the house and buy the way whats a good clear coat to use on them

The best way is to take them to a paint shop and get them sprayed if not any on your local auto parts shelf will work.