Need help on my shee

ok so 1 week ago i took out the air filter to clean it. ( K&N filter ). I followed the procedures that K&N told me to do to clean it. I even washed it out with clean water and let it dry for 2 days straight. After that i bolted the filter on And i think i put way too much air filter oil. And i did cause i wasted alot of filter oil like a stupid dumb ass. Ok after that i go out to ride it. Then here come the problems. At first i got it running, let it warm up, then i took it out for a spin to clean it out. After that i came back to the truck to pack up and go riding in the trails. After i pack up, i go to start it, and guess what, it wont start. So i took out the plug and found out that they were flooded. I the kicked it without the plugs a couple of times To spit out all the gas, installed new plugs and i got it running, after that i took it for another spin and it ran great. I rode it for i think 5hr until i went up a hill, my tires hit a rock, it went on two wheels and i went straight in the bushes, nothing major happened. I took it out and started it up again. Then It began acting all weird again. It changed it's sound and lost alot of throttle response. What is going on?? This maybe a coincidence or it is from the filter i dont know what to say and i need help. My dad was laughing at me instead of helping me out and he said " haha See if you got a 2 stroke, Problems all the time" And he got mad and left me there in the trails. And i was 67km far away from the truck

you prbably hit the e-brake. disconnect the green/yellow wire. it's not a 2 stoke thing. you are fouling plugs from over-oiling the filter, which will richen you up alot, due to restriction. if bot things happened to his bike, he'd be in the same boat, so tell him to stieffel, and laugh at his confused look :biggrin: it's not good to let the extra oil run through the engine, so next time, blot/wick the excess oil out with paper towels. and just spray enough oil to color the white spots when you oil it.

Im gonna say your float bowls hung open when you crashed or something like that flooding the motor causing it not to run,start

hey man, i never got to thank you for the tap yet.

thank you verry much. the removal was a godsend for jetting adjustments :thanks::notworthy:

you prbably hit the e-brake. disconnect the green/yellow wire. it's not a 2 stoke thing. you are fouling plugs from over-oiling the filter, which will richen you up alot, due to restriction. if bot things happened to his bike, he'd be in the same boat, so tell him to stieffel, and laugh at his confused look :biggrin: it's not good to let the extra oil run through the engine, so next time, blot/wick the excess oil out with paper towels. and just spray enough oil to color the white spots when you oil it.

so it looks like im gonna have to reclean the air filter and put less oil in it. and open up the carbs and see what??

Im gonna say your float bowls hung open when you crashed or something like that flooding the motor causing it not to run,start

yeah i think that is what happened too. But how can you explain the fact that after the accident it still ran for a good 3 hr??? And it ran for those 3 hr like shit ( too much gas i think that it is receiving ) And also i found out that in the right pipes there was almost gas coming through it