Drag Race in MS

ok i am thinkin of puttin on a drag event im wondering what yal think if any of yal would be interested in comin. this is a serious idea and it would be setup good. with food and drinks and whatever else yal think we should have ppl might need.

it would be sand/dirt drag strip.. bring anything you got to run, harleys, 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, it dont matter. 90% of my family are old school bikers so there would be alot of harleys there. they used to drag harleys back in the day like this. i think it would be awesome and we have the equipment to build a track i just have to make this idea ''concrete''. what yal think?..we'll prob do it anyway but the more ppl the better. admission wouldnt be much, prob have to sign a paper sayin you wont sew us if you hurt yourself, duh. let me know what yal think with a lil good feedback i would get this baby rollin'! i promise it would be pretty nicely setup. and if there is a pretty good turn out, it will be better next year... it would be a no bullshit everybody come out to race and have a good time event. shit yal could pitch a tent and stay the night race the next day if need be. thanks. let me know what yal think!