I-pod touch

i have actually played and seen one that was jail broken. What it does is , it allows you to put 3rd part applications that are only supported by the iphone. It also allows you to put a bunch of different themes, look at pictures in a slideshow, edit pictures, play games that you can only play on the iphone, you basically transform your ipod touch into a mini generation of a iphone except you can do even more things then the iphone, cause there are updates that allow you do more stuff. That is a brief explanation of what it is. Now i am not the expert here but all i know is that it does that for sure if you jail break it, P.S It all has been proved to me in front of my eyes. And it is all free you dont have to pay a penny

Edited by xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

thanks for the info. i just got it last night. i thought you could only download mp3s and play movies on it. man was i ever surprised when i found out what it can do. amazing little gadget! where can you get this jailbreak mod done to it? is it downloadable software ? i'd be interested to find out. thansk again :cool:

you can jailbreak it your self. It is some downloadable content. It depends because you can get more versions that you can update it with. But there are two ways that you can jail break it. manually ( meaning that you only operate on the ipod and automatically meaning that you jail break it with your computer only. Hope this helps. I will search for some steps that you can take to successfully jail break it. P.S if you decide to jail break it, you are avoiding your waranty, so once you do it then you can say goodbye to waranty. But there is a way that you can bring it back to normal totally and they wont realize that it has been jail broken. I haven't done this to mine yet

• 3 weeks later...