Livingston

Damn, that really sucks. I have heard amazing stories about it from all my uncles who got to experience it.

I live 30 minutes away from where it is, i dont knwo exactly but my uncle told me it was right down a street we passed.

He told me when it was open u would just drive off the road onto another rode and it woul djus tend and u would park ur truck and ride. He had so many pictures, i wish it would open again. Do u knwo why it closed.

We should get together and ride one day. where do u live in kentucky. I live in Bullit county, but ride down past livingston.

Edited by Ineedmoney

no, lol

wheres that located at.

Have u ever heard of a place by brick rode.

someguy told me yesterday that it sgonna be the next big thing or something. he siad som eguy jsut lets u ride on his 700 acres of trails and open fields. Like 100's of people go there. I felt left out. but he todl me it was by brick rode. but i have no idea where that is.

I jsu twent to lebanon kentucky last weekend to pick up a junk bike. lol but it had toomeys and i parted it out and got my money back so all is good.

r u going to rock city june 27,

i might go but nto forsure jsut depends how my jetting goes and if i dont need a new top end done cuz i think i do. Hey if u know anything about jetting maybe u cna help me out on a starting point with my mods below. without snorkel.

if theyre stock carbs then i would say a rich ballpark range would be about 280 and that should have u in the general area.. lol.. it would prolly be a lil rich though.. but safe but as for the rock city goes.. im not sure.. is that also known as big rock

Edited by sheeman09