finally running

well after about yr now finally got my first shee running. couple of little problems but i think they are not of major concerns but maybe someone can help me. had problems w/ clutch, either clutch would engage or would not. did the adjustmenst as i found on here (and thank all you guys out there for that). I got it where i have clutch and doesn't seem to slip but when i start it and put in gear it starts rolling and its a biotch to get in neutral. buddy of mine rode it and got it to go in as he was rolling at good speed and when put back in gear was grabbing. but as soon as he rode around and stopped in first it started grabbing again. another concern is that the left silencer is dry and the right one is noticably wet and smells like carbon. this is a fresh rebuild and im running klotz techniplate r-50 at 20:1, has pwk 28 and pods. another thing is i have a really small leak from both jugs at the top where the head meets and they are coming from the same spot on both jugs, right above exhaust port. i read in manual that when putting new gasket on to put the up side up. well mine didn't have a up or down side on the gasket, but noticed that the gasket had a raised side to the gasket. so when i put the gasket on i put the raised side up? can someone enlighten me on this, help would greatttttly appreciated. I did check specs on the clutch, it is a new clutch but i did notice that the clutch cushions are missing. could this be the deal w/ my adjustments and is that bad to ride w/o them?