just got a shee and have questions

hey everyone. im in iraq again. im a rifleman in the marine corps. i had my dad trade my warrior and an old dirt bike for a pretty nice shee and im so excited. the bike came with gnarly's. will they be an alright pipe to start out with. it also has a thick ass reed spacer and i am curious why. do i need that damn reed spacer or what? i am just going to do a little of everything on my shee. short drags, jumps, fast trails. well cant wait to get outta this shithole its my last trip because i get outta the corps shortly after i get back. i would appreciate any help or advice. so glad i found this website. oh yea are vforce worth the money. wish i could go to haspen with yall im a fan of place. im from cincy

hey everyone. im in iraq again. im a rifleman in the marine corps. i had my dad trade my warrior and an old dirt bike for a pretty nice shee and im so excited. the bike came with gnarly's. will they be an alright pipe to start out with. it also has a thick ass reed spacer and i am curious why. do i need that damn reed spacer or what? i am just going to do a little of everything on my shee. short drags, jumps, fast trails. well cant wait to get outta this shithole its my last trip because i get outta the corps shortly after i get back. i would appreciate any help or advice. so glad i found this website. oh yea are vforce worth the money. wish i could go to haspen with yall im a fan of place. im from cincy

Spacers just give you more clearance for the clutch arm. V-force will give it snappier throttle response. as for the pipes"better than stock" Be safe over there.