More power out of the shoots and off the line?

:cool: See how the schedule looks as it gets closer to those dates.

I was just suggesting the front sprockets so you could get an idea of the difference running shorter gearing would make without spending a bunch $$$ and hopefully without changing a chain...

I have heard about the 12 tooth sprocket issues Snop mentioned before. Not sure what to make of it since my bike had an apparently well used one on there when I bought it and I didn't notice any abnormal wear on any of the associated parts. In fact, I liked the gearing it came with so much that I replaced everthing with the same when I put the new swinger on. Who knows??? Time will tell I guess :whistling:

MPO on CPI inframes is that they are not what most people would consider a "drag pipe". They defenitely make more power than T-5's at a higher rpm though. Not good for me personally... But, if I did want to make more ponies at higher rpms with inframes I would probably be looking at Sherer instead of CPI. At any rate, I still just have my crummy T-5's :biggrin: :biggrin:

The gearing specs from Red Line sound pretty good to me. Way better than average chance that you will be pleasantly surprised at the difference.

I am running 33mm PWK's on my stock stroke bike and they are sweet. They meter fuel through the circuits well enough and seem to hold a tune during the course of the day. Highly recommended.