found new shocks

xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

ok so i found these on ebay, brand new. I just want to know if they will perform good or i have to rebuilt them after 3 rides type of thing. I do trail riding.

here is the link to them>>http://cgi.ebay.ca/Elka-Front-Shocks-Yamaha-Banshee-350-E36_W0QQitemZ380065488493QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_ATV_Parts_Accessories?hash=item587dab1e6d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1215|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

ok so i found these on ebay, brand new. I just want to know if they will perform good or i have to rebuilt them after 3 rides type of thing. I do trail riding.

here is the link to them>>http://cgi.ebay.ca/Elka-Front-Shocks-Yamaha-Banshee-350-E36_W0QQitemZ380065488493QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_ATV_Parts_Accessories?hash=item587dab1e6d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1215|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Those are what I have. I am very happy with them for the price. I wish I had some other adjustments but those jump the price up considerably.

You can add reservoirs later too.

I trail ride and had them setup for that. Ive done some pretty big jumps with them as well and they held up fine.

Those are what I have. I am very happy with them for the price. I wish I had some other adjustments but those jump the price up considerably.

You can add reservoirs later too.

I trail ride and had them setup for that. Ive done some pretty big jumps with them as well and they held up fine.

only thing is......I am just going to get the fronts!! And i will leave my rear shock original. The thing i am worried about is; With those elka's and the rear stock shock, Isnt the front going to sit higher than the back?? I dont want that i just want it to be at the same height not the front to be lifted and the back to be lowered. sorry for the bad wording :sad:

Its going to sit the same highth as stock shocks , just with ALOT better ride quality. If you get them to build them to your weight and riding style.

Also to post a link and for it show up, just put a space between the lil >>> things you did and the link will show up. OK!

only thing is......I am just going to get the fronts!! And i will leave my rear shock original. The thing i am worried about is; With those elka's and the rear stock shock, Isnt the front going to sit higher than the back?? I dont want that i just want it to be at the same height not the front to be lifted and the back to be lowered. sorry for the bad wording :sad:

they are still the same size shock as stock so they will be close but you can adjust the ride height with the preload setting on them.

they will set them up for you and your bike.

by the way, is that your bike in your signature?

by the way, is that your bike in your signature?

Nope that's the second or third pic of someone else's banshee he stole the pic of and put it in his sig.

Kinda gay if you ask me.......nope just gay! :smile: