Places to drag race in michigan

just for messin around ridin there is a spot at ecorse and wick but if you get caught its a 200 ticket

yeah i have places around me to go ride it seems like we ride for a 2 or 3 weeks then all of a sudden we get kicked out for no reason. we arent causing no harm but its whatever, i just wish there were some more places to ride around here that is actually legal

yeah i have places around me to go ride it seems like we ride for a 2 or 3 weeks then all of a sudden we get kicked out for no reason. we arent causing no harm but its whatever, i just wish there were some more places to ride around here that is actually legal

start calling milan and ask them to bring back the sand track.. if we all keep calling they mite bring it back....

yeah i second that thought i wish there were more places to ride around where i live im located in mishawaka indiana which is about 20 minutes from edwardsburg michigan and there really isnt anywhere around here to ride without having a run in with the law even the places ive been riding for the last 10 or so years ive been getting chased out of its like out of no where they have been cracking down pretty hard around here

Edited by yamaha420