compression questions?

ok im about to put my new top end on now, it is an A&S dune port and bored .040 over, when i bolt everything down and hook up the compression tester, what psi am i looking for? what are the good numbers and what is the bad number? if the compression is low is there a way to get it back up, the head is just a milled stock head, and everything else on the bike is stock.

Just make sure they are close to the same numbers, on both sides. If there's a significant difference, something's wrong. The exact number that you get is going to depend on several things. Elevation, porting, dome size, etc.

ok thanks is there a certain range i should be looking for though like 120 to 150 or something or lower or higher?

Anywhere between 130-200. It all depends on ^^^^^^^^^^In other words, tell us exactly what you got, and your elevation.

trinity stage IV pipes, K&n with billet adapter, airbox no lid, 200-600 ft, and i just bought these cylinders from a guy on here, they are A&S duneport bored .040 over and thats all i really know about it, and a stock milled head? estimates? also one more thing my jetting right now is pretty dead on before i put the cylinders on, it was a 320 main stock pilot and one cilp up from the center on the needle, it was a dynojet needle. Im thinking a 350 main, maybe keep the needle the same and go up one on the pilot to a 27.5 to start with? good idea?