Silver Lake Memorial Weekend

Yeah the bike is all ready to rock. I spent all day working out all the bugs. Your bike all ready to go? alky or not?
My bike is done enough to ride. I have been workin my ass off getting this house finished, its almost completely done and im broke now, so the alky is gonna have to wait for a min.

My bike is done enough to ride. I have been workin my ass off getting this house finished, its almost completely done and im broke now, so the alky is gonna have to wait for a min.

I can't wait to see your bike you have done alot to it since I saw it last, see ya at yogi we will be staying by the play ground.

Yea, well be there friday sometime in the morning. See ya there

I will be up there with a firend of mine and his girl. Were staying at Sierra Sands If anyone wants to stop by, it was a lot of truck guys last year but they were great and helped us out alot with vouchers and stuff. heres the link to the location http://www.sierrasands.com/. Anyone know what time there doing vouchers? We got screwed over last year being our first time up, only had one voucher and they made us wait because we had the truck and our trailer = 2 vouchers.

Ill be up sat afternoon :biggrin:

i will be at me cabin this weekend wish i could be there i had fun saturday with my bike it is running real hard for what it is. have a good time guy's and also there is alot of water on the drag areas it will get real bumpy fast.