FS: CPI InFrame SB Pipes, Chain Guides, Pegs, Fr Shocks

I have a set of CPI InFrame Drag Pipes, small bores. These are in great shape, but the stingers have been modified to position the silencers/mufflers inside of the subframe, like a street bike. They look sharp installed.

I don't have any pics of them installed, just off of the bike. These are pretty clean as you can see, but the silencers could use some buffing to polish, and there is a little fuel residue on the header pipes, but nothing that won't come off with some elbow grease.

$375 for the set

cpi_pipes1.jpg

cpi_pipes2.jpg

cpi_pipes3.jpg

Here are also a set of red chain guides, the swing arm guide has some grinding that has been done to clear the aftermarket swinger that was on the bike... other than that, its like new. The rear guide is in good shape as well, and has the replaceable center section. The roller can go with these as well, I just forgot to take a picture of it.

$40 shipped for all three

chain_guides1.jpg

chain_guides2.jpg

Here is a set of front shocks, $30 + shipping for the pair (Bushings are all there and in good shape)

banshee_fr_shocks.jpg

Stock Banshee pegs - $20 for the pair + shipping

banshee_pegs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...