Banshee sand tires and rims

4 wheels and tires. Gbc sand shark rear tires 20x9,and Gbc sand streak front tires 21x10.

Mounted on douglas blue label .125 rims. They are in excellent condition. Only flaw is a small scratch on one of the rims from moving them around,its very very minor. Rims are straight and no dings at all. The guy i bought them from,said he used them once,and i never even mounted them. IMO they are as close to new as you can get. With the way they look i doubt they have been used more than once.

260$ shipped.

post-32173-1241207320_thumb.jpg

4 wheels and tires. Gbc sand shark rear tires 20x9,and Gbc sand streak front tires 21x10.

Mounted on douglas blue label .125 rims. They are in excellent condition. Only flaw is a small scratch on one of the rims from moving them around,its very very minor. Rims are straight and no dings at all. The guy i bought them from,said he used them once,and i never even mounted them. IMO they are as close to new as you can get. With the way they look i doubt they have been used more than once.

260$ shipped.

How much for just the rears shipped to 33907?