Banshee Performance Parts for Sale

Decided to sell my current setup so I can buy a Daytona 955I for the summer. All parts are about 1 1/2 old, but have about 20hrs of use tops.

HJR 4mm Dune Ported Clys, .020 over come with Pistons/rings, in excellent shape. $400

4mm Long Rod Crank with rods Very little use $250

Noss/HJR 20cc Domes cut for 4mm setup $60 (No pitting)

Complete Top End will go for $625. Compression with this setup was 185 when it was pulled from the bike, the Crank was verified by my Machine Shop. Bike pulled great with +7 Timing.

Cascade +2 Swingarm (Round Style) +2 Banshee Swing Arm Includes: JJA Polished Twin Row Bearing Carrier, Chrome Pinch Bolts, Pivot Bolt Bearings, Brake Line Holder & A Polished Brake Caliper Mount, and braided Line (purchased from F.A.S.T) MADE FROM 4130 CHROMOLY Has Lifetime Warrenty, and was just powder coated Black Starlight ($120)

Paid $700 total Willing to let this go for $500

Pictures will be up shortly, Parts Located in Danville Pa.

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING OR PAYPAL FEES!!!!!

is it me, or do those say 21 on the side of them? i think you got a set of 21cc domes not 20cc's. :ermm: :happy:

Thanks, I meant to put in 21cc domes (Buyer was informed). :biggrin:

On another note the complete Top end is Pending Payment. I will let everyone know if that changes.

Swingarm still for Sale, but have gotten quite a bit of interest. First Person with Cash gets it.

Edited by 91tsiawd

I sent a pm with my phone number. If the sale doesn't work out on the topend, would you please give me a call. Did someone here get it, or somewhere else?

You will be the first Person I call if this deal does not go through (Could eliminate the shipping and PayPal since I'm in Philly). The Top end was spoken for by a Banshee HQ memeber (he beat you by 3minutes).

Thanks Again for the interest

Decided to sell my current setup so I can buy a Daytona 955I for the summer. All parts are about 1 1/2 old, but have about 20hrs of use tops.

HJR 4mm Dune Ported Clys, .020 over come with Pistons/rings, in excellent shape. $400

4mm Long Rod Crank with rods Very little use $250

Noss/HJR 20cc Domes cut for 4mm setup $60 (No pitting)

Complete Top End will go for $625. Compression with this setup was 185 when it was pulled from the bike, the Crank was verified by my Machine Shop. Bike pulled great with +7 Timing.

SALE PENDING ON COMPLETE TOP END

Cascade +2 Swingarm (Round Style) +2 Banshee Swing Arm Includes: JJA Polished Twin Row Bearing Carrier, Chrome Pinch Bolts, Pivot Bolt Bearings, Brake Line Holder & A Polished Brake Caliper Mount, and braided Line (purchased from F.A.S.T) MADE FROM 4130 CHROMOLY Has Lifetime Warrenty, and was just powder coated Black Starlight (Paid $120 for just the Powder Coating)

Paid $700 total Willing to let this go for $500

Parts Located in Danville Pa.

Edited by 91tsiawd