Banshee Performance parts for sale

I decided to sell a couple parts I have laying around. Prices do not include shipping or PayPal fees.

1. Shearer Small Bore Pipes (In Frame) with stingers. Right pipe is missing some chrome (small section on the underside of the pipe), but can not be seen when bolted on. No dents, Fresh packing in the silencers, billet pipe clamps. $400

2. Dyna-Tek CDI (Brand new in box) for a 97+ Banshee. The 97+ allows you run a 2-step launch control. $190

3. (2) PWK 35mm carbs. Purchased alittle over a year ago (5rides on them), CEL needles, Springs Modified by HJR, (will have to check on jets) $230.

4. Billet Intake Manifold with reed spacer base and built in crossover tube. CNC

machined billet aluminum, Stainless steel bolts. Purchased from HJR same time as Carbs. $90

5. Direct Drive Lock-up with polished Clutch Cover. Includes a CNC Machined clutch cover (replaces Lexan. $250

6. Works Shocks Pro Series Piggyback with Triple-Rate Springs (TRS) for a Honda 450R. These are the same length as the YFZ shocks, and work great on a Banshee with YFZ arms, or +2 arms. New they sell for $879 (on discount), I ran them for about 6months. $600 (my lose your gain.)

I will post pictures of all the parts tomorrow, Parts are currently located in Danville Pa 17821

Edited by 91tsiawd

Just wanted to point out that I was incorrect in my original listing. Shearer pipe that is missing the chrome (small section) is not obvious when bolted on but can be seen. I also forgot to mention that the silencers have been rubbed on the inside by the previous owner. I will take a couple mopre pics of them tonight. Here are a couple pictures of the pipes on my bike (you should be able to see the issue areas)

BansheeParts1037-1.jpg

BansheeParts1040-1.jpg

BansheeParts1027.jpg

BansheeParts1029.jpg

Updated list again. Parts are selling quickly, so if there is something you interested let know soon.

1. (2) PWK 35mm carbs. Purchased alittle over a year ago (5rides on them), CEL needles, Springs Modified by HJR, (will have to check on jets) $230. PENDING SALE

2. Billet Intake Manifold with reed spacer base and built in crossover tube. CNC

machined billet aluminum, Stainless steel bolts. Purchased from HJR same time as Carbs. $90

3. Direct Drive Lock-up with polished Clutch Cover. Includes a CNC Machined clutch cover (replaces Lexan. $250

4. Works Shocks Pro Series Piggyback with Triple-Rate Springs (TRS) for a Honda 450R. These are the same length as the YFZ shocks, and work great on a Banshee with YFZ arms, or +2 arms. New they sell for $879 (on discount normally $987), I ran them for about 6months. $600 (my lose your gain.)

Edited by 91tsiawd

Updated list again. Parts are selling quickly, so if there is something you interested let know soon.

1. (2) PWK 35mm carbs. Purchased alittle over a year ago (5rides on them), CEL needles, Springs Modified by HJR, (will have to check on jets) $230. PENDING SALE

I get the carbs if the other guy dont pay i got the cash ready! ! ! ! !

Carbs are sold, Sale Pending on Lock-up (if payment isn't made by Sunday it will go to the first person with money).

1. Billet Intake Manifold with reed spacer base and built in crossover tube. CNC

machined billet aluminum, Stainless steel bolts. Purchased from HJR same time as Carbs. $80

2. Direct Drive Lock-up with polished Clutch Cover. Includes a CNC Machined clutch cover (replaces Lexan. $250 (PENDING PAYMENT)

3. Works Shocks Pro Series Piggyback with Triple-Rate Springs (TRS) for a Honda 450R. These are the same length as the YFZ shocks, and work great on a Banshee with YFZ arms, or +2 arms. New they sell for $879 (on discount), I ran them for about 6months. $550 (my lose your gain.)

Sale Pending on Lock-up and Billet Intake Manifold. Works Shocks still up for grab. Very little use on these save $330 over what they are currently priced at (Current Internet Price of $879 is a SALE, Mine are only $550).

1. Billet Intake Manifold with reed spacer base and built in crossover tube. CNC

machined billet aluminum, Stainless steel bolts. Purchased from HJR same time as Carbs. $80 (PENDING PAYMENT)

2. Direct Drive Lock-up with polished Clutch Cover. Includes a CNC Machined clutch cover (replaces Lexan. $250 (PENDING PAYMENT)

3. Works Shocks Pro Series Piggyback with Triple-Rate Springs (TRS) for a Honda 450R. These are the same length as the YFZ shocks, and work great on a Banshee with YFZ arms, or +2 arms. New they sell for $879 (on discount), I ran them for about 6months. $550 (my lose your gain.) Creates a very smooth ride yet will absorb the harshest of jumps.