South California

fastrthnu

Im looking into moving to S. California instead of back to Ft. Lauderdale/ Miami. Initially near Beaumont off I-10 not to far Sounth of San Bernardino. Most important how is the riding and work there. The economy in FL sucks. Where I am now is #1 in unemplyment in FL. Id like to be near alot of riding area and maybe a drag track. I will be staying with someone I know there if I go, but may wander away from the area but stay near, maybe more sw closer to the coast once I get work and a place. Any feedback on the area would be great.

I have lived in the bmt most my life..Ridding areas are all shut down..Closest place to ride with no hassle is 1 hour and its well worth it..As far as the economy here-there is always work just depends what your willing or have knowledge to do.lmk if your gonna make the move and I can introduce you to some people..JB

Do it. You can make it. Cali is the shit!! I wish I could just pick up and leave NY. I have talked about moving back often. I am convinced that I could live a good life there. Im a union Carpenter here in NY and I called about transferring my book. I would go from $43 an hr to under $30. I seriously think I would take the pay cut to be happy but I cant get my fucking Fiancee to leave the fuckin Bronx. She wont even buy a house 1/2 hour upstate. Just do it. Alright im done with my rant. Now Im gonna go yell @ her for making me live in this shithole. FCK

Damn Marine :biggrin: Is all her family there or something? Where the hell you even ride in Bronx? Thats ludacris!!!!! OUTRAGE!!!

Hey lowbuck, Im seriously taking it into consideration. that would be cool man,. Ill hit you up if I think Ill go for it.

Do it. You can make it. Cali is the shit!! I wish I could just pick up and leave NY. I have talked about moving back often. I am convinced that I could live a good life there. Im a union Carpenter here in NY and I called about transferring my book. I would go from $43 an hr to under $30. I seriously think I would take the pay cut to be happy but I cant get my fucking Fiancee to leave the fuckin Bronx. She wont even buy a house 1/2 hour upstate. Just do it. Alright im done with my rant. Now Im gonna go yell @ her for making me live in this shithole. FCK

Marine, dump her ass. Have you seen the bitches we grow out here in Cali. Add that to the fact that you could be within hours of Glamis, whats the down side? Its just pussy man, there is lots more to be had. It all looks the same when you stand them on their head. :evil:

Marine, dump her ass. Have you seen the bitches we grow out here in Cali. Add that to the fact that you could be within hours of Glamis, whats the down side? Its just pussy man, there is lots more to be had. It all looks the same when you stand them on their head. :evil:

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :shoothead: :shoothead: