T.O.R.S problem

Banshee81

Ok it is a piece of cake you will need a grinder to grind the nipple down flat. I used a hand drill to drill it be liberal with the oil on the bit I suggest you put a broom handle or something in the carb so when the bit pops through the end you don't hit the other side with the bit. Then thread it out and if it get to hard back it out clean out and start again again using oil. Then clean carbs real good thats it.

well, if you unplugged it, and your still not firing, then you have other issues to deal with. i'd try new plugs, and check for spark

Hey do I drill all the way through the carb and how dose that adjust the idel?? Just trying to figure out how that works. Thanks

Hey do I drill all the way through the carb and how dose that adjust the idel?? Just trying to figure out how that works. Thanks

with a drill. :biggrin: there is a nipple on the side of each carb with a hole in it same size as bit kit provides. grind that flat cause it's sloped then drill. it adjusts the idle by the more you screw it in the higher it holds the slide. follow my directions i already gave

DO NOT DRILL THE WRONG SIDE!!!!! If installed on bike you drill the side of carb facing out. right side of right left side of left and if you look at the slide it will have a ramp for the idle screw on that side.

Edited by Woolfman