GOT MY BABY BACK AGAIN TODAY

I would actually go axle to foot pegs or back of the frame.

Reason being, if you have a bent rim, albeit a slight bend, that can throw your measurements off.

You're less likely to have a bent axle...or at least it would be a LOT more noticable...

You can't measure threads, use the grooves on the adjuster and the carrier to see if they're lined up.

Common problem on stockers, misalignment on the adjuster...the best reason to go roundhouse.

Counting threads was a starting point. Notice i told him to throw a straight edge on the rear sprocket face and see if it lines up with front sprocket. That is the only way to make sure it is on.

Pull the rear tires off and get a measurment from the center of the outside of the rear axle to the lower a-arm mounting bolt on both sides. That measurement should be the same. If not, it has to be the swingarm or carrier or frame.

Sure..if the sprocket isn't bent...LOL.

"Pull the rear tires off and get a measurment from the center of the outside of the rear axle to the lower a-arm mounting bolt on both sides. That measurement should be the same. If not, it has to be the swingarm or carrier or frame."

Best advice yet.

Sure..if the sprocket isn't bent...LOL.

"Pull the rear tires off and get a measurment from the center of the outside of the rear axle to the lower a-arm mounting bolt on both sides. That measurement should be the same. If not, it has to be the swingarm or carrier or frame."

Best advice yet.

Thanks for the replys guys,will get the wheels of later in week and will let you know what measurements are.(work is killing me for time).