Banshee parts for sale pipes more pipes and etc

Will have pics as soon as photobucket hurries the hell up

I have a set of pro circuit pipes and silencers the chrome ones in excellent shape just kinda discolored

Id like to get 175.00 shipped for them

Also have a set of power pro small bore inframe drag pipes cheome in excellent shape pipes in silencers all in excellent shape looking to get 275.00 shipped

have a graydon pro-line bumper brushed aluminum bumper for a shee excellent shape looking to get 40 shipped for it

will get pics in a few

thanks

chris

I am new to Banshee HQ. How does payment work on this? I would like to purchase you ProCircuit Pipes. Where are you located?

I have a set of pro circuit pipes and silencers the chrome ones in excellent shape just kinda discolored

Also have a set of power pro small bore inframe drag pipes cheome in excellent shape pipes in silencers all in excellent shape looking to get 275.00 shipped

have a graydon pro-line bumper brushed aluminum bumper for a shee excellent shape looking to get 40 shipped for it

will get pics in a few

thanks

chris

I am new to Banshee HQ. How does payment work on this? I would like to purchase you ProCircuit Pipes. Where are you located?

I am in Virginia.

I prefer paypal.

Where are you from?

If I recieve payment I can ship tomorrow ups if youd like.

I pmed you

let me know

thanks

chris

Edited by chugger

I sent my phone # to you email if it is the same as you paypal address. Give me a call and I will complete the transaction from my end tonight. Thanks

will get pics in a few

thanks

chris