used T-5s for shearers or cpi

ryansedy

Looking to trade my t-5s plus some money for your big bore shearers or cpi's...these pipes are used no dents just some pitting on the backside and little on the front...not by any means new looking but still look alright...i polished the silencers they look pretty good...just cant get some the pitting off the inside of the pipes...also there is a small weld on the flange of the left side pipe that broke that i rewelded...these pipes are deffinatley not for show thats why ill pay some money in the trade..

im having trouble with putting pics up so email me for pics if your interested..

Edited by ryansedy

Looking to trade my t-5s plus some money for your big bore shearers or cpi's...these pipes are used no dents just some pitting on the backside and little on the front...not by any means new looking but still look alright...i polished the silencers they look pretty good...just cant get some the pitting off the inside of the pipes...also there is a small weld on the flange of the left side pipe that broke that i rewelded...these pipes are deffinatley not for show thats why ill pay some money in the trade..

im having trouble with putting pics up so email me for pics if your interested..

heres the pics..

post-31573-1238375578.jpg

how much for the pipes and sil.?? and where are you located

Im located in Ocean Shores, WA 98569 I dont know what there worth?? thats why i had them in the trade section but theres probly no one that wants to trade down like that...