G-force axle

There was alot of them on ebay but none of them said banshee and I was not sure if the raptor ones were the same as the banshee.

Raptor 660, Blaster and Banshee all fit the same.

Not sure if the 700 is the same but know FOR SURE the 3 i listed are. :thumbsup:

I have checked the "for sale" and did not see anything.

The only axles I can find are for the raptor 700

Like i said, im not 100% that the 700 carrier is diff or not then the 660. My guess would be that they are the same and will work.

Maybe someone that knows 100% can chime in.

Here, grab this one. http://cgi.ebay.ca/G-Force-Axle-Yamaha-War...%3A1|240%3A1318

Like i said, im not 100% that the 700 carrier is diff or not then the 660. My guess would be that they are the same and will work.

Maybe someone that knows 100% can chime in.

Here, grab this one. http://cgi.ebay.ca/G-Force-Axle-Yamaha-War...%3A1|240%3A1318

Is the one from the warrior the same? if it is I will just buy that one. Thanks.

not sure. I am in the same boat as you. I have been searching all over the net to find one and looking for alternatives. I ran across Raptorforum and they were talking about using a banshee axle and how it would work but would be offset by 3/4 in. or so. Not sure if if was a 660 or 700. The earliest I know of anyone getting the banshee axle in is mid May. Sucks because I have all new Boss hubs but no axle. The only places I know that sells the axle is Rocky Mountain or on ebay. Still searching though.

I would have thought that the warrior and the banshee would be the same axle. Maybe I will have to tear apart my dads warrior and check.

i have a g force axle that bent when jumping and spun splines out of the g force hub you might consider a dirfernt axle :down: i need a stock axle cheep to go on the haspen ride