Idiot

You guys are crazy thinkin that big heavy fucker would beat a yfz450 or a Banshee on those hillclimbs that LOCO does...I'm sayin no way...And yeah it should be fast it's a fuckin 800... :huh:

that's what i am saying. they do scat but you cant throw them around

like a lighter sport bike. if you can keep them on the ground they can and

will haul some arse.

Well I am a master one of those too! (ASE) :biggrin:

you have your work cut out for ya then. lol

the track workers at gncc races use Can ams to pull people back to the pits when we are broken down, and last year at snowshoe gncc, I broke down pretty much at a hill that even the pros were having trouble with,. and alot of lesser classes were just failing flat out. and after the race the track crew came back to collect the carange and all I know is the fucker hooked up to his Can am and pulled my yfz with me on it up that hill like it was nothing, I was impressed.

A lot of people with 450's, and even some dirtbikes, and Jeeps talk tons of crap about the big 4x4 quads, and utility vehicles like the Rhino and Ranger. They will leave just about anything in the dust on a hill climb, its amazing. They have great ground clearance, 4wd, front and rear lockers, and a cvt clutch. I mob right past high centered atv's, and jeeps that are too wide for trails all the time when we go play in the mud. Unless you have ridden one, or driven one, alot of people just dont get how good they do. Way better than a sport quad.

my best friend mark has a renegade 800.

They are a badass fourwheeler and can climb anything. lol even the frigerator.

BUt if were talking about racing in a drag race. or racing up a hill.

THe banshee or a 450 would win everytime.

The renegade can haul ass but up a hil in a race it would fall back quick.

I race mt friends 800 and win wiht my stock banshee every time.

It is close sometimes but i pull at least a link away by the time i hit 6th gear.

THis is just me. Dont flame me if you think im wrong.

in southern oh theres a stupid steep hill and about 20 of us tried, some got close but 800x was the first to get up it and even did 3 in a row. proved all of us wrong that time and even offered some ppl to try for themselves. plus rode out some nice wheelies for us to. cool dude tho! tell u what i almost made a large bet too.