Stock Frame

KaosBanshee44

I'm throwing this out on a limb and hoping it works. I'll be in Gilbert, LA for Planet Sand Drags this year if anyone is going and have a stock frame i would arrange to pick it up from you in Gilbert or Monroe where i'm staying. Don't have to have a title or anything just as long as it is straight and not bent to shit. Let me know!

Cody I can get a 96 frame no number on it . The guy had the numbers put on his lsr frame . I can get the frame for 125$ cnd plus shipping ?? let me know asap

Thanks i will let you know i got a guy on ATVDragracers that has one that i'm looking for with a different sub frame on it. He sent me a picture the size of a quater just waiting to get bigger ones and he's meeting me in Gilbert so if that don't fall through i will let you know.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm throwing this out on a limb and hoping it works. I'll be in Gilbert, LA for Planet Sand Drags this year if anyone is going and have a stock frame i would arrange to pick it up from you in Gilbert or Monroe where i'm staying. Don't have to have a title or anything just as long as it is straight and not bent to shit. Let me know!

Still looking for a frame, I've got one I'd let go cheap or maybe trade off for parts or something let me know what you've got. The frame is straight the only thing done to the frame is the headlight brackets have been cut off. Just a spare frame laying around that I am not going to do anything with.