trinity 421 kit

killshee

i was looking on http://www.trinityracing.com/ and in the picture it looks like the kit has power vales. also anyone running this kit and how do u like it. my topend is shot because i had a headgasket go and i was looking into getting something like this but i dont really want a power vale set up. :thanks:

I have the 421 kit and love it!! They make awesome bottom end and scream on top. I would say it is the best dune motor you can build as far as overall power and rideability. I dont kow about dealing with the people at trinity, I didnt have to do that!! And yes, the cheetahs do have powervalves. Go with a cheetah and you will not be dissappointed!! If you dont want the powervalve and dont like great bottom end, get a cub!!!

Edited by zachass9

Seriously, not to be a dick, but this has been covered in about 10 different threads in the past week. Cheetah is the way to go, if your riding trails/hillclimbs. Just don't buy from Trinity. High prices and customer service sucks. Call Andy at M&M ATV.

ok i was just asking if it was a power vale set up chill the fuck out :down:

I have the 421 kit and love it!! They make awesome bottom end and scream on top. I would say it is the best dune motor you can build as far as overall power and rideability. I dont kow about dealing with the people at trinity, I didnt have to do that!! And yes, the cheetahs do have powervalves. Go with a cheetah and you will not be dissappointed!! If you dont want the powervalve and dont like great bottom end, get a cub!!!

thank you very much for answering my question without making big deal about it. no im not up for the power vale set up thanx :biggrin: i wasnt sure if they had them or not but it looked it from the picture

Not sure what pissed ya off, but anyways!!! Just to clarify, the Cheetah cylinders have powervalves and the cheetah cubs do not!! The cheetahs require the trinity head, cr 350 reeds, and cr 250 intakes. It is really a whole new ballgame, but the power is effin awesome!! I always rode stock cylinder bikes, and the cheetah is like being on a 4 poke down bottom and the ripps and pulls forever up top!! Any more questions, just pm me!! I am not a mechanic or anything but can answe some simple questions for ya if needed!

Z

Not sure what pissed ya off, but anyways!!! Just to clarify, the Cheetah cylinders have powervalves and the cheetah cubs do not!! The cheetahs require the trinity head, cr 350 reeds, and cr 250 intakes. It is really a whole new ballgame, but the power is effin awesome!! I always rode stock cylinder bikes, and the cheetah is like being on a 4 poke down bottom and the ripps and pulls forever up top!! Any more questions, just pm me!! I am not a mechanic or anything but can answe some simple questions for ya if needed!

Z

it was just that people are like this has been covered like 91237 times b4 like it was the typical "was is a 421 kit" thread i just asked if they had powervales or not. i have always been on a stock cylinder. and was not sure. it was just a simple question ya know.