trinity 421 kit

killshee

Seriously, not to be a dick, but this has been covered in about 10 different threads in the past week. Cheetah is the way to go, if your riding trails/hillclimbs. Just don't buy from Trinity. High prices and customer service sucks. Call Andy at M&M ATV.

ok i was just asking if it was a power vale set up chill the fuck out :down:

Excuse the fuck out of me, you fucking asshole. I said "not to be a dick, but this has been covered in about 10 different threads in the past week." In other words, go to one of those other threads, and find out the answer to your already answered fucking question. No reason for you to get pissy. Actually, no reason for this thread. It's been answered already.

this is a banshee site, if someone asks a question about a part or a kit or whatever,,,, who cares, thats what this site is for,, and don't pull out the "search" feature, that feature sucks and you have to sift through alot of crap to find what you're looking for..

If it bothers you so,, don't post back,,, how hard is that...

Edited by Angel ripper

Excuse the fuck out of me, you fucking asshole. I said "not to be a dick, but this has been covered in about 10 different threads in the past week." In other words, go to one of those other threads, and find out the answer to your already answered fucking question. No reason for you to get pissy. Actually, no reason for this thread. It's been answered already.

its very fucking simple if u dont like the question then dont fucking answer it!!!! no one grabbed your hand and said get the fuck over here and answer this thread. i dont give two squirts of piss if it was covered. i didnt become a paying member to sit here looking for shit, and digging though threads to find what i need. if u dont like it than thats to fucking bad!