BANSHEEEEEEEE PARTS !

So let me get this straight....

You guys are going to meet up (2hrs away) and fight each other over a bars that neither of you even want????

I remember when I was in high school :whistling:

There are some Stupid Fuckin Retards on this site, that have time to bitch like this :down:

bitches

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan,

you seem like a good guy,and i here what you are saying.You just dont go on peoples ads and tell people were they can buy stuff cheaper and talk shit about what they are asking, come on dan how often do you see that. His comment was sarcstic as hell.

I will admit that goin in to someones post is rude,he could have done it in PM.

But reguardless...we dont need the public flaming here.

I dont really know either party and am not taking sides.

Its just that the public flaming of other members is starting to get outta hand around here.

Dan

I already appologized in a pm to him for not doing it in a pm I admit that is what I should have done I wasnt thinking but to come at me like he did was also wrong. I still think the bars look the same man not saying you're a liar just saying I dont see the difference I didn't know tusk made other bars. Either way if they are the same they are good bars I already rolled mine with the new bars and they didnt even scratch.

Look I hear ya dan ,but i guarantee you i will never go on your ad or anybody elses and put in my two cents. its not my business. if i see something i will ask about it but thats it. if i think something is not right i will pm. my bars are alot diff then the ones he posted addreses to and they are 75 new

Dude as I said before you're right should have been done in a pm, but here are the bars I just paid 27 bucks for I am sure you will see why I thought they were the same (except black instead of silver)

HPIM1276.jpg

HPIM1277.jpg

(I guess now when someone wants to buy your bars they will see what they look like on the shee right? :confused:

THATS COOL , IM NOT BIG ON DRAMA EATHER, JUST STRESSED LAYED OFF, NO CHECK FROM GOV YET 2 CARPAYMENT 2 INSURANCE PAYMENT MORGAGE TWO OTHER PEOPLE TO FEED ECT, ECT. JUST CAUGHT ME AT THE WRONG TIME YEA BUT THEY ARE DIFF MINE ARE THICK ALUM WITH BLK POWER COATING NO SCRATCHES NO DENT IN NEW CONDITION.ITS ALL GOOD THIS WHOL THING GOT WAY OUT OF HAND OVER SOME BARS LOL

Yeah bro I am unemployed wit h2 kids an old lady and a dog to feed aswell I know how stressful it gets as for the bars if they are as tough as the ones in my pic whoever buys these will not be dissapointed, In the future I will do this shit through pm's I didnt mean to get a bunch of bs started, and I wasnt trying to be an E thug.