BANSHEEEEEEEE PARTS !

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea really bowl shit! i checked out your rmatv could not find for new for 29.00. These bars are 75.00 dollar bars all day long new. If you dont like my price make an offer. these bars are in new condition and nice shape. Do you know how many things i seen on HQ that i could get new or almost new for the same price. The bottom line is dont come on my thread and disrespect me. And if you dont like me for what ever reason

I DONT GIVE A FUCK, HOWS THAT!!!!

And for people reading this, look at my feed back , if you see somthing you want and dont like the price make an offer, i am pritty reasonable

Dude whats you'r fucking problem I was just trying to help you out so you didnt look like a rip off artist fuck you dick. http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do There ya go buddy have a nice day.

Edit: Heres the working link just click color and switch it to black http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDet...dFamilyId=12330

Edited by lokisbuddy

Yea really bowl shit! i checked out your rmatv could not find for new for 29.00. These bars are 75.00 dollar bars all day long new. If you dont like my price make an offer. these bars are in new condition and nice shape. Do you know how many things i seen on HQ that i could get new or almost new for the same price. The bottom line is dont come on my thread and disrespect me. And if you dont like me for what ever reason

I DONT GIVE A FUCK, HOWS THAT!!!!

And for people reading this, look at my feed back , if you see somthing you want and dont like the price make an offer, i am pritty reasonable

Dude...you should chill.

He just stated that he saw them on rmatv for that price.

Doesnt mean he was disrespecting you or that he dont like you.

Dan

Dude...you should chill.

He just stated that he saw them on rmatv for that price.

Doesnt mean he was disrespecting you or that he dont like you.

Dan

Naw dude don't worry about it I could give a fuck less what he thinks I was just letting him know whats up if he can't take it for what it was then screw him I was not trying to make this shit personal and if you paid 75 bones for those you're a retard. So hows that? Now you can make it personal and come at me like I am some punk.

Dan,

you seem like a good guy,and i here what you are saying.You just dont go on peoples ads and tell people were they can buy stuff cheaper and talk shit about what they are asking, come on dan how often do you see that. His comment was sarcstic as hell.

:thumbsup: Now for the key board tuff guy :thumbsup:

Lets just stop wasting time all toghether!!! i live in chicago il not far from you.Also i will be at silver lake for momarial weekend 04 BLK chevy avalanche all stock with a two place snomobiel trailer and two banshees so, so if you want to discuss furthar COME AND GET SOME!!!

but until that time whats the point you dont like me and i raelly dont like you. cant wait till you post another ad

Dude I live 2 hours away from silverlake Shoot me a pm if your serious and I will hook you up with my addy and we can do this shit. I wasnt being sarcastic and I have a for sale ad right under this one man and as for not liking you? I don't even know you. But if you wanna duke it over some stupid shit...Well I am always down.

Dude whats you'r fucking problem I was just trying to help you out so you didnt look like a rip off artist fuck you dick. http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do There ya go buddy have a nice day.

Edit: Heres the working link just click color and switch it to black http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDet...dFamilyId=12330

Yea nice try those are not the same bars, mine are alot better no wonder they only cost 30 bucks new!!

Dude I live 2 hours away from silverlake Shoot me a pm if your serious and I will hook you up with my addy and we can do this shit. I wasnt being sarcastic and I have a for sale ad right under this one man and as for not liking you? I don't even know you. But if you wanna duke it over some stupid shit...Well I am always down.

sounds good BITCH

Dude I will duke it with anyone any time I may get a mouthfull of blood and sand but I swear on my kids lives I wont be the only one. And if those arent the same bars then I appologize could you post a link to the ones you got?