PT pipes - non chrome quest...

sredish

Probably going to just pick up a new set of PT Hi's even though it hurts giving money top dollar for chit.....

they want so much cash for them new, i was toying with the idea of the std. finish but have never had a set. how does this wear, are they rust buckets? I really don't care about the aesthetics but don't want them rusting in 3 months from hitting a little damp dirt here and there.

Probably going to just pick up a new set of PT Hi's even though it hurts giving money top dollar for chit.....

they want so much cash for them new, i was toying with the idea of the std. finish but have never had a set. how does this wear, are they rust buckets? I really don't care about the aesthetics but don't want them rusting in 3 months from hitting a little damp dirt here and there.

just blast and paint them with headder paint when they're new. if you scratch them up, you can paint again still installed.

just blast and paint them with headder paint when they're new. if you scratch them up, you can paint again still installed.

what about a hi-temp powdercoat... think they'd get too hot for that?