PARTS: T5's with hush kit, reeds, intakes, carbs, etc.

i have a set of nice t5 toomey pipes. the expansion chambers are in great condition, the mufflers and hush kit are also in great condition. the stinger tubes are dented because i accidently ran over them! the expansion chambers, mufflers and hush kit are in great condition though. they are not bent or damaged from me running over the stinger tubes. infact, the stingers were not even bolted onto the mufflers when i ran them over. the exhaust system just needs new stinger tubes.

but you can get brand new chrome tubes from toomey for $30 each.

i am asking $200 for the whole exhaust.

willing to split up the hush kit if the entire exhaust doesn't sell.

also have a set of 06 factory reeds on factory blocks. perfect condition, came off my personal bike. $45

also have stock intakes from my personal o6 bike, perfect condition. $35 comes with x-over tube and boost bottle (you can have both)

stock carbs with tors, $75 perfect condition. have ez-pull carb return springs installed. carbs are mint.

06 throttle cable recently lubes, $10 perfect condition.

2e6a72f.jpg

j8e4oi.jpg

2s62a2a.jpg

1zcpz0i.jpg

if you need pics of the other parts then ask.

Edited by csrmel

i have a set of nice t5 toomey pipes. the expansion chambers are in great condition, the mufflers and hush kit are also in great condition. the stinger tubes are dented because i accidently ran over them! the expansion chambers, mufflers and hush kit are in great condition though. they are not bent or damaged from me running over the stinger tubes. infact, the stingers were not even bolted onto the mufflers when i ran them over. the exhaust system just needs new stinger tubes.

but you can get brand new chrome tubes from toomey for $30 each.

i am asking $200 for the whole exhaust.

willing to split up the hush kit if the entire exhaust doesn't sell.

also have a set of 06 factory reeds on factory blocks. perfect condition, came off my personal bike. $45

also have stock intakes from my personal o6 bike, perfect condition. $35 comes with x-over tube and boost bottle (you can have both)

stock carbs with tors, $75 perfect condition. have ez-pull carb return springs installed. carbs are mint.

06 throttle cable recently lubes, $10 perfect condition.

2e6a72f.jpg

j8e4oi.jpg

2s62a2a.jpg

1zcpz0i.jpg

if you need pics of the other parts then ask.

would you take 200 shipped to washington state?